MyCarrier™ Front and Back Carrier
Regular price $199.00
The Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to moms and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution along with softly padded cotton fabric makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you'll be on your way in no time. Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore. Stokke® MyCarrier™ is made of soft cotton fabric to be gentle next to your baby's delicate skin.
Grows with the child
- From birth and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 7.7 lbs or 21 inches.
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 28 inches.
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby.
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards.
- Optional head support for when child is sleeping is available in a pocket on the back carrier.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support, and shoulder straps for parent.
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing small items like keys or cards.
- Textiles made from organic fibers.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin.
- All components are tested for European and US standards.
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner.
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent and placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe for all carry positions.
- Main harness with integrated hip belt
- Front carrier
- Back carrier
- Aluminum support to be placed in the main harness for back carrying support
Maintenance: You have chosen a natural product made of organic cotton. The coloring process is also environmental friendly. When washing the color will fade, similar to a jeans. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth. Remove carabiners before washing. Use detergent without bleach. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat. DO NOT tumble dry or iron. Front and back carrier can be machine washed at approx. 100 degrees fahrenheit. The main harness can be hand washed at approx. 85 degrees fahrenheit - remove aluminum back support before washing.