Self-Feeding Starter Kit
Regular price $20.00
Made for kids just starting their journey to the spoon, the NumNum Self-Feeding Starter Kit includes a stage one pre-spoon with textures that acts as a feeding-teether to help your child get acclimated to holding a utensil. Once they’ve learned the basics, they can also use the innovative stage two pre-spoon with channels for trapping food. Both products are designed for use with the Beginner Bowl, also included, that features a patent-pending cone-shaped interior that helps kids find and enjoy every bite.
- Kit includes: Stage One and Stage Two Pre-Spoon GOOtensils in new colors Storm Gray and Glacier Green Beginner Bowl in Storm Gray
- Stage One pre-spoon: with textures grabs just enough food for beginners. Textures also soothe sore gums.
- Stage Two pre-spoon: with channels captures and holds thicker foods. The thicker handle is contoured to comfortably and securely fit a child’s hand.
- Beginner Bowl: Sloped interior walls guide food to one easy-to-find spot, no hard edges reduces the risk of tipping, while the broad, non-slip base provides maximum stability.
- Materials: FDA-grade TPE and polypropylene
- PVC, BPA, and Phthalate Free
- All items are dishwasher safe, and the bowl is microwave safe.
- To safely use a utensil, a child must be able to sit unassisted and hold their head up. After which, experts recommend introducing a utensil when the child expresses an interest. This can happen as early as 6 months, but most kids are truly ready to tackle utensils somewhere between 10 and 14 months.