The organic 3 in 1 baby carrier. Stokke® MyCarrier™ grows with your child without compromising on comfort or ergonomics for your baby or you. For baby, the adjustable seating position supports bottom, thighs and pelvis using the natural “Happy Hips” position. When used for back carrying, the smart design allows you to place your baby into the carrier before attaching it to you – a safe and comfortable solution. The Stokke® MyCarrier is made of organic cotton textiles. Organic material is especially good for children since they can be more sensitive to substances they have not been exposed to.
Grows with the child
- From birth and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 7.7 lbs or 21 inches.
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 28 inches.
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby.
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards.
- Optional head support for when child is sleeping is available in a pocket on the back carrier.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support, and shoulder straps for parent.
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing small items like keys or cards.
- Textiles made from organic fibers.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin.
- All components are tested for European and US standards.
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner.
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent and placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe for all carry positions.
- Main harness with integrated hip belt
- Front carrier
- Back carrier
- Aluminum support to be placed in the main harness for back carrying support
Maintenance: You have chosen a natural product made of organic cotton. The coloring process is also environmental friendly. When washing the color will fade, similar to a jeans. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth. Remove carabiners before washing. Use detergent without bleach. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat. DO NOT tumble dry or iron. Front and back carrier can be machine washed at approx. 100 degrees fahrenheit. The main harness can be hand washed at approx. 85 degrees fahrenheit - remove aluminum back support before washing.