Cloth Diaper Shell - Hook & Loop
GroVia Hybrid Shells combine the industry's most innovative (and cute!) waterproof cloth diaper shells with a super-flexible suite of absorbency layers - including both cloth and disposable options. Finally, parents are free to use earth- and baby-friendly diapering approaches that fit any lifestyle. From travel, to daycare, to time at home, hybrid cloth diapers have you covered.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- Inner Body Material: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer Material: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Small Rise Setting: Rise - 11-15"; Waist - 13-22"; Legs - 7-10"
- Mid Rise Setting: Rise - 12-17"; Waist - 13-22"; Legs - 8-12"
- Unsnapped Rise Setting: Rise - 13-19"; Waist - 13-22"; Legs - 10-15"
Washing Grovia Shells
Tuck under laundry tabs (see below).
Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
Hang dry (high heat causes excess wear).
Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.