Regular price $13.49
Babycup's First Cups are ideal for baby led weaning, be it transitioning from breast or bottle to cup, or weaning off the sippy cup. The multi-award winning mini open cup is recommended by health experts including dentists, orthodontists and health visitors for babies and young children aged 0-36 months.
- Perfectly sized for little hands and mouths, and are translucent so your child can see inside
- Encourages fine motor skills and promotes healthy sipping, and offers an easy transition to solid feeding
- The American Dental Association advises that children drink from a cup by their first birthday to help prevent tooth decay. Open drinking cups allow your child to sip rather than suck, aiding in healthy dental, jaw, and facial development.
- Made from polypropylene with hospital grade standards, First Cups are non toxic and free of BPA and Phthalates
- Dishwasher and steam steriliser safe