For many, September is the marker of the start of autumn. It’s a month viewed for a time for change and re-invention: kids are back in school with new items, warmer clothes are brought back into our wardrobes, and many love the release of highly anticipated September Issue from Vogue!
As the new season is upon us, we’re excited to launch our own La Stella Blu September Issue! This blog features our favorite autumnal cozies and eco-conscious clothing and gear for babies, little ones, and families.
Come on... how cute is she?!
- Stokke Changing Bag: The newly designed Stokke Changing Bag offers an ingenious twist... it can be attached to a stroller or used as a shoulder bag or backpack! This diaper bag is easily adjusted with removable rings, allows easy access to all your baby essentials thanks to various sized pockets including a waterproof side pocket for added conveniences. The changing mat is now placed in the side opening for easier access and offers extra padding. And the bag’s autumn colors don’t hurt!
- Finn + Emma Teething Ears: With a classically simple design, Finn + Emma’s teething ears are a big hit! Being made from Indian hardwood and finished with vegetable seed wax and 100% G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton dyed with eco-friendly inks, the teether offers the best of both worlds for fussy babies.
- Jellycat Bashful Animal: These cuddly friends may be shy by name but they’re perfectly whimsical, cuddly, and (literally) the softest! Tons of snuggable hugs are to be had and every Bashful is very happy to oblige! These stuffed animals are perfect for any age and have been tested against and passed ASTM requirements.
- Winter Water Factory Romper: Snap your little one into this organic cotton romper and make them the hippest kid on the block. This will quickly become a fashion favorite – as each whimsical pattern is inspired from children's books and vintage wallpaper. Every item is crafted from 100% organic cotton and is made in the USA!
- Kate Quinn Organic Tights: All of Kate Quinn’s tights feature a sweet pattern with plenty of charm for all of your favorite, darling outfits. Like every product, the tights are crafted from soft organic cotton for super comfortable wear.
- KicKee Pants Hoodie & Winter Water Factory Hoodie: Keep warm (and cool) in these outstanding hoodies! Both hoodies are perfect for layering over tees for cool autumn mornings and over onesies during warmer days. Like their romper, Winter Water Factory’s hoodie is made with 100% organic cotton, while KicKee Pants Hoodie is crafted from cotton, viscose from bamboo, and spandex. Trust us, these vibrant, memorable hoodies are perfect for the fall weather.
- Sweet N Swag Moxford shoes: Handmade shoes that are designed to stay on babies’ feet… yes please! These Moxford shoes are designed around the classic oxford style while using the functionality of the traditional baby moccasin, which is simply genius. The classic, yet modern look will leave every parent and child jealous!
- aden + anais Silky Soft Stroller Blanket: For the softest on-the-go blanket, look no further! Made with silky rayon from bamboo fiber muslin, the blanket provides plenty of warmth and breathability and will quickly become something you never leave the house without. These blankets are also perfect for baby tummy time, rides in the car seat, and anywhere cuddle time!
- Ergobaby 360 Omni: The newest, and best, baby carrier essential! Simply perfect for any new parent and will be the best baby shower or holiday gift this year. Ergobaby’s 360 Omni baby carrier is an all-in-one, newborn ready carrier that allows for all four carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip, and back. The Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 to 36 months, without the need for a newborn insert like all other carriers. The crossable shoulder straps give a personalized, comfortable fit, meaning you and baby can really have it all!
- Bumbleride Indie: This compact stroller is pushing boundaries and really pleasing all eco-conscious families. The eco fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic (rPET) and colored through an innovative dye process. It’s free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates, fire retardant, and Polyurethane foam; and is Oeko-Tex and bluesign certified! Truly amazing! Bumbleride’s stroller shines due to its compact, lightweight frame, 12" (30cm) air filled tires, and unmatched versatility. The fully adjustable backrest, footrest and handle create a customized fit for you and baby; just in time for autumn and from birth through toddlerhood.