In a matter of a few days, autumn quickly arrived in Montana! With cooler mornings and evenings – and sunny, warm days – we are working to welcome the new season and trying not to lament the end of summer too much. Kids are back in school and before we know it, the celebration of costumes and candy will be upon us. And then Thanksgiving and the holidays and New Year – phew, we’re exhausted thinking about it!
Before we truly get ahead of ourselves, let’s live in the moment and appreciate the month of October! We’ve gathered together our favorite cozy items and things perfect for the spooky, playful little ones in your life.
- Little Unicorn Cotton Muslin Quilt: Snuggle up times four with this 4-layer cotton muslin quilt! Little Unicorn’s muslin fabric is breathable with a natural, open weave to keep baby comfortable all day long - in the cooler mornings and sunlight afternoons. We’re incredibly enamoured with the Gone Fishing print!
- aden + anais Merino Swaddle: Luxuriously soft, aden + anais’ merino swaddles are great transeasonal piece for baby. Made from the finest 100% Merino wool muslin, the swaddles provide the ultimate in breathability ensuring your little one stays the perfect temperature all day long. Each swaddle is hand-dyed for a unique ombre effect and each swaddle is presented in a handcrafted gift box making it the perfect keepsake.
- Kyte Sleep Bags: These cozy sleep bags are soft to the touch, making us jealous we don’t get to sleep in them! Made from gentle rayon from bamboo fabric, each Kyte sleep bag is a comfortable sleeping alternative to blankets in the crib. Even better for parents, they feature a double zipper that allows quick and easy access for diaper changes and more.
- Pumpkin Knit Hats: These handknit hats are the best accessory for any baby for the month of October! Not only will it keep their little ears and head warm, it will inspire you to take so many adorable photos!
- Stance socks: For both infants, toddlers, and kids – Stance has designed and crafted hip, stylish socks for every personality! Their designs are tinier takes on their favorite grown-up styles, while never compromising on the same buttery blend of combed cotton softness. And their enforced heel and toe closure will withstand all the active play!
- BOGS: Introduce your little ones to the great outdoors with the Baby BOGS. The 100% waterproof infant boots will keep them warm and dry in damp, chilly weather thanks to Neo-Tech insulation. Fuzzy plush lining adds an extra snuggly feel, and a hook-and-loop strap makes them simple to get on and off, all on their own. Bring on the puddles!
- Covered Goods Nursing Cover: One of the most epic nursing covers! With this one item you’ll get 4+ uses out of it, including a nursing cover, a car seat cover, stylish infinity scarf, and shopping car cover… Simply an ultimate mom favorite! Made from stretchable, comfy fabric that fits all sizes, you’ll never want to leave the house without this gem.
- Sarah's Silks: From playsilks to capes, Sarah’s Silks will keep your child’s imagination growing and inspired. Each item is lustrous and comes in a wide variety of solid jewel tones and pastel colors. Children love using playsilks for dress-up, puppet shows, and to create scenes with wooden animals or small toys.
- Felt Masks: What child doesn’t love playing dress-up? Halloween is the pinnacle time for dress-up! The Felt masks, found in store only, come in every color in the rainbow, so any child can be a superhero.
- Ergobaby Doll Carrier: Let bigger kids mirror the comfort and love you gave them as a baby, or that you’re currently showing to their sibling, with the child-sized Ergobaby Doll Carrier. It is perfect for toting beloved dolls and other toy friends! Your little mini-me will love to be just like mom and dad!