February is the Month of Love.
We love so many things: our little babes’ giggles, our loud families, clean bed sheets, our community and customers, fresh new snow and the smell it brings, the empathy we see in those around us, the making of school Valentine’s Day boxes, the little messages on candy hearts, a glass of wine at the end of the night… Frankly we could go on for a while because we love too many things (which is good, right?).
In the spirit of the Month of Love, here is a small list of the store products we are loving right now!
- Starry Knight Design Shoes: Whenever we get new shipments in, these fly out the door. Handmade in Montana by a team of local women, all of Starry Knight Design shoes are crafted from high-quality 100% leather and suede. Perfect for the season, we’re in love with the new Starry Janes in the color of pearly blush, which is lovely with any outfit.
- KicKee Pants: Parents rejoice! KicKee Pants coveralls and footies are now made with zippers! Crafted from 95% Viscose from Bamboo, these are luxuriously silky soft and perfect for cuddling all day long.
- Nook LilyPad Playmat: Your baby will learn to love tummy time with this ultra soft, breathable playmat, giving them plenty of room to roll around and explore while staying safe. The 100% organic Pebble cover is made from cotton and eucalyptus for softness, infused with zinc for microbe-resistance, and immersed in a non-toxic NanoSphere® bath for liquid-resistance. Use indoors or outdoors, this versatile playmat is soft to sit on, effortless to clean, and stores easily!
- Chewbeads: The new, modern collections are chic and practical for keeping baby entertained wherever you are! The fashionable teethers are comprised of 100% silicone beads, meaning they are soft on babies gums and emerging teeth, and are a great sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing. All of Chewbeads are free of BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, and metals, making these completely safe for both mom and baby.
- Finn + Emma Play Gym: An all natural play gym that can easily lay over your Nook LilyPad Playmat! The height-adjustable play gym has a 100% wooden frame finished with non-toxic stains and lacquers. The hanging wooden teething toys are made from untreated indian hardwood and finished with vegetable seed wax, while the hanging knit toys were hand-knit in Peru using G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton yarn and wool stuffing. All play gym dolls are removable, meaning they can be secured to car seats and strollers for more adventures.
- Keekaroo: Several of us at La Stella Blu and tons of our customers swear by the Keekaroo Peanut Changer. It’s unlike any other diaper changing pad – the soft, comfortable, non-toxic solid shell limits bacteria growth, mold, and deterioration. Liquids can’t penetrate the changing pad and easily wipes down to clean, you will never need another changing pad cover again. And the entire changing pad is free of latex, PVC, BPA, Phthalate, and formamide! We honestly recommend this to every new parent or soon-to-be parents making a baby registry.
- Little Unicorn Quilt: Your kiddo will love snuggling up with the all of Little Unicorn’s quilts, but we’re definitely partial to the Happy Camper print! All of the quilts are made with 4-layers of breathable, natural cotton muslin making them lightweight and extra cozy for life’s adventures.
- Wee Gallery Temporary Tattoos: What kid doesn’t like the creative, adult feeling that temporary tattoos give? These tattoos have fun, whimsical designs – designs both adults and kids will love! The tattoos are easy to apply and easy to remove with rubbing alcohol or baby oil. And they make great birthday party favors or group activities.
- Goodnight Missoula Board Book: Almost all of us were read Goodnight Moon growing up, and it’s clearly a classic for a reason. Missoula is full of great writers and illustrators, and the beautiful pairing came together to craft the Goodnight Missoula board book. We love the focus on our favorite and unique aspects of what makes Missoula an amazing place to live and raise a family.
- Petit Collage Magnetic Dress Up: Choose from outfits and accessories with Petit Collage’s fashion-packed Magnetic Doll Dress Up set to mix and match the magnetic pieces to create over 200 outfits for the characters. Since they’re magnetic you’re less likely to lose pieces, and better yet, the box doubles as a play scene, meaning your little one’s will be able to create great imaginative stories!