Five Things March 06 2014, 0 Comments
Here is my list of Five Things My Child Won’t Do (But Most Definitely, Probably Will Do):
- Throw a fit in public
- Put that in their mouths
- Sleep minimally
- Watch television
- Be messy
- Invest in a baby carrier. With all of the benefits of babywearing, one including less crying, the choice is easy.
- It is likely that things like mud will find their way into my child's mouth, but BPA and other toxins will not. With all the toxin free bottles and feeding utensils, why would I choose anything other?
- Sleepless nights are bound to come, but knowing that my child is safe and secure will allow me to rest easy. Sleep sacks and swaddles are a must on my list.
- We live in an era of technology, screen time will happen, but I know it's not the only option, or will it be my first. Natural toys, art supplies and music are just a few things on my mind.
- Who am I kidding, I'm a mess, sometimes I find almond butter in my hair, but with modern baby tubs, soothing skin care and natural toothpaste, becoming clean will be a little more simple.